The STRAND VISION.NET GATEWAY is an expandable network gateway for the Vision.Net network, designed to coordinate events between Vision.Net devices using a built-in astronomical clock and NTP server that ensures all devices work from a single timeclock. And because the Vision.Net Gateway is DIN rail mountable, integrators can easily install it in a variety of locations.
For simple control of the lighting system from a PC, tablet, or phone, the Vision. Net Gateway also offers the Gateway On-the-Go Interface for mobile-friendly web control. Users can connect to the Vision.Net Gateway from a web browser and access an HTML-based interface that can be easily designed using Designer for Vision.Net software. To streamline network commissioning of Vision.Net devices, the Gateway includes an onboard DHCP server that automates IP addressing.
Requires approved PoE or 24V power supply.
• Astronomical Clock & NTP Server – coordinate events between Vision.Net devices
• Optional Vision.Net Interface Module – connect hardwired Vision.Net devices to the Vision. Net network without connecting to a touchscreen or similar Vision.Net device
• Gateway On-the-Go Interface – connect a PC, tablet, or phone to control your Vision.Net system from a web browser
• DIN Rail Mounting – easily install in a variety of locations
• DHCP Server – removes the worry of network addressing by automating IP address assignment
• LAN Connectivity – future proofed platform for additional network-based functionality and services