Strand VISION.NET are designed to control architectural lighting by distributing both power and intelligence. The system provides processing power and control at each respective station, eliminating the need for a central processor. VISION.NET provide individual control of up to 16 sliders or up to 35 buttons per station. Combinations of sliders and buttons can be configured as well. A single gang faceplate can have up to 8 buttons or 3 sliders (with a Grand Master).
Supplied with a 25-foot cable.
• All station buttons and faders are fully programmable
• All stations include integrated processors and may operate as stand-alone systems
• Station set up and configuration is simple
• Configuration software can upload and download station set-up data
• Commands include (but are not limited to): – Raise/lower – Preset – Toggle on/off – Smart commands allow multiple system commands to be executed from a single button press
• All keypads feature programmable backlighting
• Custom-configurable button and slider stations