Strand Vision.net touchscreens come with a variety of mounting options including surface or flush wall mounting, desktop and 19-inch equipment racks.
Working as part of a networked solution, they provide connectivity to existing control infrastructure products such as the Neo control console and the C21/EC21 dimming systems, providing a key part of an integrated approach to control systems.
The Vision.net graphical configuration tool allows “drag and drop” design and layout of control components on the screen, reducing the time needed for system design and implementation. The range is suited to manage the control of working light and house light, architectural control in entertainment spaces, corporate media suites and AV presentation suites, as well as cinemas, museums and conference spaces.
Includes mounting bracket for flush or surface mounting. Requires external 802.3at 25W PoE or 24 VDC power – supply not included.
• Screen can be powered by PoE+ or 24v DC power
• High resolution (1280×800) 10.1-inch display with PCAP touchscreen technology
• Active area of 216.96 x 135.60 mm (8.54 x 5.34 inches)
• 100Base-T (100Mbps Ethernet) connection
• Flush and surface mount kits available
• 19-inch rack mount and desktop mounting kits
• Larger screen sizes available using VESA interface and external monitor
• Optional lockable door kit
• “Touch latching” for buttons and faders
• Swipe paging and tabbed screens
• Password protection options
• Simple to support and change configurations via Ethernet
• Time server support
• Commands include (but are not limited to): Raise/Lower, Preset, Toggle On/Off
• Smart commands allow multiple system commands to be executed from a single button press
• Buttons may be shared with other screens and stations
• Optional Ethernet connectivity touchscreens can provide remote access to Strand Lighting NEO control consoles, C21, EC21 A21, and R21 dimming systems
• Bit-mapped backgrounds provide custom graphic displays, with invisible buttons to provide hot spots on graphics
• Sleek design of on-screen button and faders
• 2 USB ports for offline updates
• Nine-pin Phoenix connector for bridging to RS485 Vision.net data