Chauvet F2 is an impressive 2.9 mm pixel pitch LED video panel equipped with a high contrast 1,500 NITS and an impressive refresh rate of 3,840 Hz for crisp high quality imagery. This high-performance video panel is the ideal solution for corporate events with text, high-res IMAG and any space with a shorter viewing distance. F2 set up is optimized by its advanced light-weight die-cast magnesium housing and magnetic assisted hanging features. This magnetic LED module is also both front and rear serviceable to simplify maintenance and installation. The fully equipped unit comes with a road case and power/data linking cables.
- 2.9 mm pitch, high-resolution, indoor rated video panel in convenient 1000 mm (tall) by 500 mm (wide) form factor.
- Easily configure and drive content with the VIP Drive 43Nova 2 or the VIP Drive 83R Nova, powered by the Novastar control protocol
- High quality black body LEDs accurately reproduce video at 16-bit grayscale, operating on the A5s receiver card from Novastar (18-bit available)
- High performance digital LED drivers deliver 3840 Hz refresh rate and a clear, vibrant image
- Uses specialized LED dimming control via S-PWM (scrambled PWM), which enhances on-camera performance.
- Intelligent, high-speed magnetic LED modules with dedicated memory stores factory calibration, ensuring optimal image quality, color uniformity, and simplifies maintenance by making service fast and easy
- 1,000 x 500 x 82.5 mm, 30 lb (13.6 kg) magnesium die-cast housing (500 x 500 mm available) makes this product among the lightest and slimmest in its class without compromising strength—capable of hanging up to 23 panels vertically safely
- Specialized frame design allows for overhead hanging, ground stacking, and wall mounting maximizing installation flexibility and aftermarket front and rear service; simply push out modules from the rear using the handles.
- Front LED surface protective design features prevent damage when handling: 4x stainless steel standing feet to keep the LEDs from touching the floor, specialized LED board design to improve impact resistance up to 3x that of other panels, and resilient led mask design to optimize image viewing angle and uniformity without exposing the LEDs to front or side impacts
- Strong, magnetic assisted hanging makes setting up the panels fast and easy with a minimal crew
- Optimized heat dissipation ensures an even color across the F2
- Dual power supplies increase the stability of the system
- Cable management solutions include angled connectors on panels for easy operation, long cables that can connector horizontally or vertically, and handles on the bottoms of each panel to organize cables and keep them neat