The C21 Power Thru 2.4kW Dual SSR/Relay Module from Strand Lighting represents the next step in future-proofing a new or existing dimming system for incandescent, solid state, or moving lights. The modules are interchangeable within a C21 Dimming System Rack, allowing complete circuit allocation flexibility. IGBT, SSR, and Non-Dim modules may be mixed in the same rack when using a hybrid lighting plot of traditional fixed lights, moving lights, or LED luminaires that need a relay controlled straight power circuit.
For modern installations, power-through bypass modules provide a 500 µs risetime Silicon Controlled Rectifier (SCR) dimmer in conjunction with a mechanical bypass relay for each dimmer. Each module has two individual recess mounted switches that allow for a manual switch between dimmer and relay functions, so that there is never a mistake about how the system is set up.
- On/Off relay activation through the control system
- Dim/Non-Dim switch on the face of each module
- Power Thru modules are dual density
- Dual back-to-back SCRs for each circuit
- 500 µs rise-time toroidal filters
- High-density modular assembly front of module (set to DIM or ND)